The IncredibLees



The Misadventures of a family of superheroes forced
to hide their secret super identities starring
"Mao Tse" Hannah (6-1/2),
Chris (8), John (also 8), Liz & Jeff

     
                       

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Whoops! I Did It Again.

Well, I've done it again. The digital camera was being enjoyed a little too much by my photo bugs over here, so I took it away and hid it. Unfortunately, I hid it so well -- you guessed it. I can't find it. I looked in all the usual places -- top of the fridge, purse, little-used drawers. Behind the photographs on the mantle. Piano bench. Tops of every tall piece of furniture in the house. Both cars. It is nowhere to be found. So, I am looking for suggestions. For anyone who can correctly guess where I have hidden my camera, I will take a picture of your choosing (within the boundaries of good taste and ability, please) and post it on my blog. Ideas?

11 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home