The IncredibLees



The Misadventures of a family of superheroes forced
to hide their secret super identities starring
"Mao Tse" Hannah (6-1/2),
Chris (8), John (also 8), Liz & Jeff

     
                       

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Germs, God & Google

John is such a thinker. So many questions. Recently he has had a lot of questions about life, death, germs and cancer. He asked me what germs look like. I said I wasn't really certain, but I think they look like teeny tiny little blobs. To give him as accurate an answer as possible, I did a Google image search for germs.



Yesterday he asked me what God looks like. I told him I didn't know, because nobody gets to see God until they die and their spirit goes to Heaven. Of course, just out of curiosity, I did an image search for God as well.



I'll bet a lot of us kind of imagine Charleton Heston in the role of Moses towards the end of The Ten Commandments when we try to picture God. So, hesitantly, John asked, "Mommy, when you're a spirit, can you magic me back a picture of God?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home