The IncredibLees



The Misadventures of a family of superheroes forced
to hide their secret super identities starring
"Mao Tse" Hannah (6-1/2),
Chris (8), John (also 8), Liz & Jeff

     
                       

Friday, March 25, 2005

Me Time

It isn't always about the kids... lately I have stolen a few moments here and there to do a little reading. Jeff was kind enough to bring me a new Nora Roberts book several weeks ago when I was feeling under the weather, and I finally got around to reading it. Romance novels are a guilty little pleasure, and I find I get more laughs reading them than reading the Sunday comics. I mean, for God's sake people, what are the odds of three sisters in their late twenties/early thirties all finding true love for the first time with their virginity still intact?

Anyway, I came across this gem, thanks to Becka, surfer extraordinairre, and had to share:

http://www.worldoflongmire.com/features/romance_novels/index.htm

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Enjoy!

4 comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, March 25, 2005, Blogger Lois Lane said…

    Oh my! She blogs too! Weeee! Glad you see you on this crazy bandwagon. As always love the kids, they are A-dor-A-ble!
    Happy Easter sweetie!
    Lois Lane

     
  • At 2:25 PM, March 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LIZ,
    I recognize the photo - - - having a little problem with the date.Do you have the original and the special effects reproduction?

    Dad

     
  • At 2:39 PM, March 26, 2005, Blogger Lizzlee said…

    Lois -- Yay! Thanks for dropping by! Hoppy Easter!

    Dad -- Yes, I have the original. My scanner was on the fritz, so that is actually a digital picture of the picture in its frame. What do you mean by "special effects reproduction"?

     
  • At 1:32 PM, March 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    About 30 years ago, I used a "special effects half tone grey screen" to reproduce that photo. It made it look like a hand engraved etching. I'll have to look around for it.

    HFOH

     

Post a Comment

<< Home