The IncredibLees



The Misadventures of a family of superheroes forced
to hide their secret super identities starring
"Mao Tse" Hannah (6-1/2),
Chris (8), John (also 8), Liz & Jeff

     
                       

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Magic

My son asked me if we were going out today. "You mean outside? Sure, if you want to." "Well, I don't want to, because I want to stay in [my shark pajammies] until Easter." "Honey, you can't wear the same clothes for a week. By the time you take them off, they'll probably stand up and walk away by themselves." "How?"

He believed me. But this doesn't surprise me. This is the boy who still looks for a four-leafed clover every time he goes outside so that he can wish himself into a cat. We have long discussions about what his life will be like once he is a cat. Where he will sleep, what I will feed him, how I will be able to understand his meows. He gave me few lessons on cat-to-English. How will he brush his teeth? What will become of his favorite shark pajammies?