The IncredibLees



The Misadventures of a family of superheroes forced
to hide their secret super identities starring
"Mao Tse" Hannah (6-1/2),
Chris (8), John (also 8), Liz & Jeff

     
                       

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Daddy's Girl

Jeff has a special relationship with Mao. Basically, it boils down to, whatever she demands of him, he gives. When she gets all 42 inches of herself up in his face, he is overpowered. He has a fabulous briefcase he takes to his manager meetings adorned with her abstract artwork all over the dividers. She whispers sweet nothings in his ear that result in chocolates and soda in the evening. Here's the kicker -- she rats him out every time. As if proud of her conquest using her wiles, she comes to me immediately to show me the latest taboo thing Daddy has granted her that I would not permit.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She didn't eat a lot of her dinner tonight. Mid-meal, she snuck off to Daddy, whispered in his ear, and staggered off with three Hershey's Treasures. She made a point of walking past me, barely exposing her booty as she slowly passed by. I promptly collected the forbidden goodies, ordering her to finish her dinner. Not five minutes later she is standing in the doorway saying "I don't have anything in my hands!" as the two new Treasures melt behind her back in her manipulative hands.