The IncredibLees



The Misadventures of a family of superheroes forced
to hide their secret super identities starring
"Mao Tse" Hannah (6-1/2),
Chris (8), John (also 8), Liz & Jeff

     
                       

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Everybody else is doing it...

Welcome! For a couple of years, now, I have been wanting to set up a web site to keep family and friends up to date on the latest goings-on in our little family. Frankly, I couldn't figure it out. So I got the bright idea to start a blog. Even I can figure out how to make a blog entry. Now the only problem is... what do I write?

This morning Mao Tse Hannah was painting with white paint. She dropped her paintbrush on the carpet, which I cleaned up right away, but now I have a big clean spot on it.




1 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home