The IncredibLees



The Misadventures of a family of superheroes forced
to hide their secret super identities starring
"Mao Tse" Hannah (6-1/2),
Chris (8), John (also 8), Liz & Jeff

     
                       

Thursday, May 05, 2005

School Daze

Jeff asked me this evening if I plan to get involved with the school when the boys begin kindergarden. I have no interest in politics, so I won't be joining the PTA, NEA or PLO, but I definitely want to have a hand in things -- helping out with special events -- projects, shows, storytime, Tasting Friday -- what have you. Then he brought up the fact that I am going to be home alone five days a week with That Girl. How am I going to handle that?

Simple. I am going to do girly-girl stuff with her. We're going to get manicures every week. The occasional pedicure. We'll go window shopping and try on fabulous dresses. We will get Mother-Daughter lower back tattoos -- mine will say "Juicy Mama" and hers will say "Juicy Juice."