The IncredibLees



The Misadventures of a family of superheroes forced
to hide their secret super identities starring
"Mao Tse" Hannah (6-1/2),
Chris (8), John (also 8), Liz & Jeff

     
                       

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Sticky

For a brief moment, we had a family pet. His name was "Sticky," and he was an Eastern Tent caterpillar. During his brief stay with us (about an hour), much love was bestowed upon him. He was cute, he was fuzzy, he was friendly. He was stepped on.

Hannah has developed a crush on an older man. She is 3-1/2, he is 25-1/4. He can throw a tennis ball higher than anyone she's ever seen. (She has very high standards.)

Chris has written a book. The first page reads "Once upon a time there was a mad Mommy." Then there are about eight pages of me, wielding sword and shield, battling the Evil Gannon, twenty-nine pages of warps, and then I am a happy Queen. Yes, we are in touch with Dell Books.

John is using the word "mediocre." He still believes when he finds a four leaf clover, he can wish himself into a cat. Our neighbor just showed him a magic trick, where he "pulls" a ball out of his ear. John is asking Jeff to do it now. I think I had better hide all the beans.

Sorry, I know this is a lousy entry -- I just don't have much right now. But I'll keep trying. I'm registering the boys for kindergarden this week, and kind of freaking out about it.

3 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home