The IncredibLees



The Misadventures of a family of superheroes forced
to hide their secret super identities starring
"Mao Tse" Hannah (6-1/2),
Chris (8), John (also 8), Liz & Jeff

     
                       

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I Declared a Holiday

We missed the bus.

I stayed up way too late designing adorable oversized T-shirts with glitter-glue painted artist's palettes and the kids' names on them for art session in school (picture to follow), and eating Dove Chocolates with Caramel. Word of warning -- if you ever get a bag of these, take out two or three chocolates for yourself, then hide the bag and forget where you put it, immediately. When I woke up this morning, every time I shifted, all I heard was the "crinkle crinkle crinkle" of tiny tin foil wrappers with inspirational messages like "Go ahead, eat another, you could USE a little more junk in your trunk."

3 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home