The IncredibLees



The Misadventures of a family of superheroes forced
to hide their secret super identities starring
"Mao Tse" Hannah (6-1/2),
Chris (8), John (also 8), Liz & Jeff

     
                       

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tara Sanathanan

I came across a really great idea reading Dr. Zhivago's blog! I have been searching for my very best friend ever from high school, and coming up with pretty much nothing. Doc Z brought up the propensity of many people to Google their own names to see what might be floating around in cyberland about them. So, Tara Sanathanan, if you are checking yourself out, and come across your name here, Tara Sanathanan, check in! I'm looking for yoooooou! Maybe I should throw in a few extra keywords? Lake Forest. Lake Bluff. Illinois. Rutgers. Boston. A Chevy Chevette with a horn that sounds like a wounded seacow. Remington Steele. Diana Steele. Daniel. Bath towel. You out there, Tara Sanathanan?

5 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home